Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Books come in Handy

I needed the books required for my classes. I wanted to save money and to order them on line. The books I ordered were going to take about a week to arrive. However, I needed them sooner.

Fortunately, I was able to borrow the books that I needed at the Cañada College Library.  How convenient it was! I like going to the library and finding the resources I need.  It's very convenient for all students, especially now that the library is open on Saturdays.  The librarians are very helpful and friendly.

Thank goodness for books, libraries and especially librarians!

4 comments:

  1. Gina, how beautifully said! I love your last line especially, "Thank goodness for books, libraries and especially librarians!" How wonderful that you were able to act so effectively to obtain the resources you needed--when you needed them. You are most resourceful! Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gina - I don't know if you remember that I was originally a librarian! No wonder we're friends!

    ReplyDelete